The time has come WOTM followers! Time for us to get ready to give away two (2) sets of two (2) tickets for this Thursday’s Best of the Gold Coast 2019 event!
This year’s bash is being held at the Greenwich Hyatt and details on the event as well as a 25% off ticket discount code can be found on our site at: bit.ly/BOGC2019
Remember, this is a FACEBOOK ONLY contest.
Here’s how to enter:
- You MUST be a WOTM follower on Facebook.
- In the comment section of the contest post ON FACEBOOK, let us know your favorite thing to do in Stamford that doesn’t involve bars or restaurants. (Ex. Go to the beach, balloon parade, nature center, etc.)
- You can only comment ONCE. No tagging, images or gifs allowed. Just looking for a simple comment.
- You have until 6pm Monday to leave your comment.
- The names of those who participated will be collected and checked (to make sure you are in fact a follower) and then drawn at random. It won’t matter if you are first or last to comment, everyone will have the same chance.
- Winners will be announced at 9pm Monday on Facebook and will be contacted privately on how to collect their prizes.
- Any questions can be direct messaged to me on FB, PLEASE do not ask questions in the comments. Comments are reserved for entries only!
- Remember, comments done on WOTM’s site, Twitter or Instagram will NOT be eligible. The only comments that will be considered as official entries will be the ones on the contest’s Facebook post.
- This is a 21 and older event, so only those 21 and older may participate in the ticket giveaway.
- Be sure to share the contest post with your friends! If you don’t win but they do, maybe they will take you!!
There you go! Now all you need to do is to head to our Facebook page (see link on right hand side of this page) or go to: http://facebook.com/onthemenuct and hit the almighty “like” button and comment on the contest post.
Good luck and remember, even if you don’t win, you can still get tickets through WOTM at 25% off when you order online with discount code: MOFFLYFRIENDS at checkout.
#wotm #keepitlocal #knowwheretogo #BOTGC2019
You must be logged in to post a comment.